Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on level 14749 for two days. This is crazy. I’m about ready to uninstall all the candy crushes games. Half the time time you can’t watch the adds to extra boosters. Can someone help me with 14740?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why do you write give level feedback?
It’s not paid any attention by King, or designers
The same complaints about the same levels 14749 for the past year.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For level 14740 I use UFO booster to complete .
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.