Weekly contest

Options
Jls1993
Jls1993 Posts: 24 Level 2
edited January 8 in Discussions

Just like the Candy Royale, weekly contests should be based off of players on or around our levels. It’s unfair to put someone in 4000 with someone in 11000. I don’t stand a chance when the weekly contest starts and someone in 11000 has already completed 176 levels in the first few hours

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,106 Legend
    Options

What you say @Jls1993 is a very common complaint, but normally people are saying it for the opposite reason. That is, people that are playing levels higher than level 10,000 do not want to be grouped with people lower down the map as people think the lower down the map you are the easier the game. In reality none of this true and the game is equally difficult no matter what level you are at. Generally speaking people that are playing levels higher than 10,000 aren't doing do because they are better at the game they are doing so because they having been playing for five or more years.

The game will never be fair to everyone as some people in your Weekly Contest will purchase gold and boosters in order to play the game.

• Jls1993
    Options

“The game will never be fair to everyone as some people in your Weekly Contest will purchase gold and boosters in order to play the game.”

Ahhh. Fair enough.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,120 Legend
    Options

They sure don't want me to win it this week! Now that's a jolly opposition they have put into both my games....

• Roxyt80
    Roxyt80 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

I agree that the players in the weekly contest should be on a similar level. I was going to take a screenshot of the player with twice the amount of points as me and another player on my level, but they removed their 7000 badge 😒

• Jls1993
    Options

I just checked. Just noticed they removed the badges. I had to delete someone on my friend list who was winning an unusual amount of levels in such small amounts of time. He was nowhere on the bored in the race this week. Then at the last couple of hours, he just popped up with 348 levels played. He’s like 10000+

• soniayu
    soniayu Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

My Weekly Contest last week ending 5Feb2024 started from L15386 to L15455. With 1 day to end-time, i stopped playing bcos I believed those are very difficult levels ahead n I took a chance with the lead. I was declared the winner #1 with this low number of wins. It seemed that my competitors without badges were also struggling on difficult levels OR they were not active playing.

I also won the Sam's Streak last Thu 1Feb with low scores.

I think I was real lucky last week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?