Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old iPad is dead so can’t transfer Farm Heroes Saga to new iPad. I’m at level 3,000+. Can you help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Farm Heroes Saga Community . Thank you
@PummyRaj 😊
Hello @kingkemp🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! I did not understand your comment! Can you please explain a bit more about the issue, so that we can assist you?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Transfer progress