Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!
The ads have all of a sudden gotten too long with some being 60 seconds. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These are horrific. I close down the app when I encounter 60 second ads. Stop these ads, King!!
There is no fix for long adverts @nermthegerm90. All you can do is choose not to watch them. Hopefully if they aren't watched then they will be withdrawn.
You can also try reporting the advert.