Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have proof that this is going on video footage. I know what you guys are up to and how to get us to spend money. This is unfair. There's a sequence of things that happens that I have caught onto
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have found how Candy crush is luring us gamers to spend money! I have video footage on how this happens! You ever miss a level by just one move and if you spend that little bit of money you'll go Go on to win or how about losing multiple times in a row. And when you spend that little bit of money you win that level. I'm telling you I have the perf