I’ve been playing CC for at least 10 years. I liked that I could just escape the chaotic state of day to day life. I’ve also spent a lot of money on the game, my choice and enjoyed using the boosters and having lots of coins. However the last year has been horrible with the constant interruptions of not only that stupid Royal but also the constant interruptions during certain “wins”. Like when you are supposed to have 5 minutes of a booster. During that “five” minutes it’s nothing but constant ads to buy something. In reality a player gets maybe two minutes of using a won booster. It’s just deceiving and quite frankly wrong. I understand money is needed to keep this game going but come on-who had the grand idea to make the ads a constant annoying feature for a game that is advertised as “relaxing”? I no longer enjoy the game. I dread opening the app. I will begrudgingly continue to play only becasue I’ve literally invested a lot of money & time to get as far as I can but the joy is most definitely gone. Please for the love of The King-Stop with the forcing the Royal.