Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of a sudden, my friends are not showing up in my levels showing all of our scores. Did this happen to anyone else? I have tried everything the web suggests but that still isn't working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DarlaKin what you describe has happened to most everyone by now I think.
There is nothing you can do to get your friends s ores to reappear as that feature has been permanently removed from the game by King. I am actually surprised to read that you have only just lost this feature.
You can read more about it by clicking on the link below
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/418044/i-cannot-see-my-top-friends-list-anymore-and-send-lives/p1