Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it so hard and so less moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Actually it wasn't as difficult just now as some of the other legendary levels I've tried. I used starting boosters and passed on my sixth attempt. I didn't screenshot it all as I wasn't expecting a pass so soon. But this is how it looked once all the keys were gone. So this striped/colour bomb combo was my lucky board.
After the combo, by the next move the board looked even better !
It it quite obvious I will pass this now. The coconut wheel will free one dragon and the other is bound to get cleared before long as well. I probably wasted a few moves, but of course from here it's easy. I'm not sure your game will be the same as mine @pumcar though. But I would recommend trying starting boosters. There is clearly a "pass if you play starting boosters" algorithm for this level.
I am afraid PummyRaj is right about having to use boosters. I have noticed a change in the last week or so that certain levels I cannot pass without boosters no matter how long I play them for. My patience wears thin at the best of times, but for research's sake I have tried some legendary levels up to 50 times, and yet there is never a lucky board at all. This may be one of those. They circulate the algorithm without there ever being a "pass without boosters" board amongst them. It is either "fail atrociously" or "fail by a few moves" or " fail unless you play a booster near the end". It's not you, it's King.
Yes I have used UFO, color bomb, and hammer. None helped. I guess I don’t know the algorithm to win this level. I will not buy the gold , which I have sworn not to do. Had a bad experience with CCS on buying.
Hello @pumcar🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found a video on YouTube with this level! I watched it completely and they used only one booster - Free Switch!
I think this is one of the levels we might have to use a booster or 2!! I would suggest you to collect some in-game boosters first and then, attempt this level! You neve know when a Lollipop hammer and Free Switch (hand booster) might come in handy😉
If you do not have any features, you must have at least the booster wheel and Daily booster machine, right? Collect boosters from both those features and within a week, you should have enough boosters to beat this level.
If you have other features like - Chocolate Box, Season Pass, etc., make sure to play those to collect the boosters! Then, you should be able to beat this level soon👍️
All the best🍫🍫
Here is the screen shot
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 3155?