๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Level 3155???

Options
pumcar
pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2

Why is it so hard and so less moves?

Best Answers

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,754 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

I am afraid PummyRaj is right about having to use boosters. I have noticed a change in the last week or so that certain levels I cannot pass without boosters no matter how long I play them for. My patience wears thin at the best of times, but for research's sake I have tried some legendary levels up to 50 times, and yet there is never a lucky board at all. This may be one of those. They circulate the algorithm without there ever being a "pass without boosters" board amongst them. It is either "fail atrociously" or "fail by a few moves" or " fail unless you play a booster near the end". It's not you, it's King.

• christinewupp
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Actually it wasn't as difficult just now as some of the other legendary levels I've tried. I used starting boosters and passed on my sixth attempt. I didn't screenshot it all as I wasn't expecting a pass so soon. But this is how it looked once all the keys were gone. So this striped/colour bomb combo was my lucky board.

After the combo, by the next move the board looked even better !

It it quite obvious I will pass this now. The coconut wheel will free one dragon and the other is bound to get cleared before long as well. I probably wasted a few moves, but of course from here it's easy. I'm not sure your game will be the same as mine @pumcar though. But I would recommend trying starting boosters. There is clearly a "pass if you play starting boosters" algorithm for this level.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Could you please take a screenshot level 3155?

• pumcar
    Options

Here is the screen shot

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pumcar๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I found a video on YouTube with this level! I watched it completely and they used only one booster - Free Switch!

I think this is one of the levels we might have to use a booster or 2!! I would suggest you to collect some in-game boosters first and then, attempt this level! You neve know when a Lollipop hammer and Free Switch (hand booster) might come in handy๐Ÿ˜‰

If you do not have any features, you must have at least the booster wheel and Daily booster machine, right? Collect boosters from both those features and within a week, you should have enough boosters to beat this level.

If you have other features like - Chocolate Box, Season Pass, etc., make sure to play those to collect the boosters! Then, you should be able to beat this level soon๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

All the best๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• pumcar
    Options

Yes I have used UFO, color bomb, and hammer. None helped. I guess I donโ€™t know the algorithm to win this level. I will not buy the gold , which I have sworn not to do. Had a bad experience with CCS on buying.

• christinewupp
    Answer โœ“
    Options

I am afraid PummyRaj is right about having to use boosters. I have noticed a change in the last week or so that certain levels I cannot pass without boosters no matter how long I play them for. My patience wears thin at the best of times, but for research's sake I have tried some legendary levels up to 50 times, and yet there is never a lucky board at all. This may be one of those. They circulate the algorithm without there ever being a "pass without boosters" board amongst them. It is either "fail atrociously" or "fail by a few moves" or " fail unless you play a booster near the end". It's not you, it's King.

• christinewupp
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Actually it wasn't as difficult just now as some of the other legendary levels I've tried. I used starting boosters and passed on my sixth attempt. I didn't screenshot it all as I wasn't expecting a pass so soon. But this is how it looked once all the keys were gone. So this striped/colour bomb combo was my lucky board.

After the combo, by the next move the board looked even better !

It it quite obvious I will pass this now. The coconut wheel will free one dragon and the other is bound to get cleared before long as well. I probably wasted a few moves, but of course from here it's easy. I'm not sure your game will be the same as mine @pumcar though. But I would recommend trying starting boosters. There is clearly a "pass if you play starting boosters" algorithm for this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?