Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m stuck and I’m upset. Level 6337 will not give me the last 10 to 15 licorice. I have had up to 16 moves left, cleared the board and these ingredients are not dropping. I shouldn’t have to spend money if I don’t want to. Help? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Trying again
Thanks for looking at this.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 6337?