Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is it possible to arrange a 1v1 competition of candy crush for a group of teenagers?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As an experienced player I have to say I doubt this will be easy to organise. You would have to have a device each and download the game, then start at level 1. That way it might work, I don't think it would work any other way. The first few levels are really easy to pass though and the game helps you pass them. In fact, Candy Crush isn't really a game of skill. King control it. I also would not advise teenagers to be encouraged to play Candy Crush @fire11cobra . It is a game that manipulates players into spending money, once they have become addicted to the game. It might be dangerous introducing people too young to this game.
Hi thanks for the reply.
I would like to arrange an esports tournament, and candy crush is one of the game types
The tournament is 1v1 and I was wondering whether it is possible to have them playing against another, like a kind of battle on Candy Crush.
Or is it possible to play the same level at the same time?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please tell more detail ?