Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! Wanted to ask what is the hardest level among the first 20 levels. Thank yo!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To answer you question briefly @fire11cobra Which level is the least easy changes according to how the team at King have set the algorithm and will change from game to game and week to week. The early levels are designed to let a new player enjoy and learn the game and become addicted, so generally the game just lets you pass. The first level that tends to hold players up comes later. Level 26 often is the first to not deliver a lucky board. But then, sometimes it does.
level 12: Much like level 11 but with orange. Really challenging to fail but easy to pass . The orange candies just kept coming, the game finishes it for you.
level 13: another tutorial, so really easy to pass, just follow the one first move and bash away
level 14: very easy today but I have failed this one in the past. Difficulty changes by how King decide to make it. There is only one first move, so King decide if you get a lucky board or not. With a lucky board can't be failed. Without a lucky board you might have to play strategically to pass
level 15: double wrapped combo tutorial. I have seen versions of this level where you have to play strategically to pass. Not today. Today you just get a lucky board and the game makes you pass.
level 16: labeled hard. easy to pass with a lucky board at the moment, but can be made harder by King
level 17: dragon tutorial. Follow the moves King suggests and you will save the dragons no problem. easy
level 18: dragons again. Follow the moves King suggests and you will save them, easy
level 19: follow the one first move possible, then if you play at the top like an idiot you might fail it, but anyone knowing what needs doing (removing the blockers underneath the dragons) will pass this easily
level 20: labeled hard At the moment I get a lucky board and it is easier to pass than to fail this level.
I'm not sure why you are asking this question but as you are asking:
Levels 1 to 5 the game are tutorials and the game will play these for you. Just follow the recommended moves, but most other moves will win it as well.
Level 6 is easy. If you try really hard it can be failed.
Level 7 can be failed depending on the algorithm King have set. Some weeks if you don't concentrate you might not fulfill the order if you just play randomly but today it's almost impossible to fail.
Level 8 is a jelly tutorial, I think this must hard to fail.
Level 9 is easiest if you follow the first moves to set off the striped candies. So I guess if you don't do that you might take longer, but with 30 moves, again I doubt you can fail it. The game gives you lots of help if you take too long!
Level 10 has a "hard" rating. It can be failed, but if you play the right moves you will always pass it. The difficulty changes according to King's algorithm. It changes from player to player and from one week to another. At the moment it's very easy indeed but I have occasionaly failed it in the past.
Level 11, yes I guess this can be seen as a harder one. If you are not careful you might miss the blue candy order. I have failed this on occasions. However, at the moment I can't fail it. King change what candies drop and as you can see in this screenshot they have decided to swamp me with blue candies. It's like I am fighting against them to try and fail and they are telling me "You WILL pass this level!"
I must go now, will post about levels 12-20 later.
Ok, but which one is the least easy amongst them?
They are all easy to pass and almost impossible to fail.
or maybe what is the 3 hardest level among the first 20 levels?