Candy Royale

Options

Stop playing candy crush because of Candy Royale

Comments

• klg92130
    klg92130 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I agree. This thing pops up prior to every game and I am sick of it. If I want to play, I can click on it. Driving me to quit this game

• jjwho
    jjwho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am so close to quitting the game. It’s driving me nuts to be forced to play and not being able to opt out.

• priscilabritop
    priscilabritop Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • BLee
    BLee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I dislike Candy Royale with a passion. It pops up before every game, takes forever to cycle through players on same level, and takes another long pause to boot me out. I've survived long enough to get gold bars only one time. This really slows down the pace of playing.

King.com: if you're listening, get rid of Royale!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,017 Legend
    Options

takes forever to cycle through players on same level,

@BLee mine has stopped doing that now which makes it a bit quicker. Does yours still do that then?

Also yesterday I didn't see the Candy Royale once whilst playing a whole Episode.

• mcginess13
    mcginess13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yah especially when you have certain boosts that last 5 mins or something…it wastes a lot of time cycling thru. Plus my challenge was to beat 21 levels. I did and got nothing. Just went away and came back when available 30 minutes later. I’m confused bc normally when I lose it gives you the boot and takes forever. But I won and didn’t lose and it just went away. Got no gold bars.

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Same here. Can’t win 21 in a raw. Never.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 846 Level 3
    edited March 18
    Options

The had added the X back in an "intro" screen but that has apparently vanished. It might come back as that intro screen was not working correctly at all anyway.

Ya the 21 is very hard to win and usually not worth it. The odds of getting a good reward is actually really low. Basically how much gold you can get from a Royal is pre determined and is likely tied to an average over time.

• BrecJack
    BrecJack Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Multiple times I have started a Candy Royale only to have it disappear and then start over. I start an episode and have to get 9 or 10 to finish Candy Royale and then it does this, and I do not want to start another episode so I forfeit the gold bars I should have earned. Other times it just disappears. Probably I have lost 100+ gold bars this way and it is beyond frustrating.

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. Once I was in the end with only 3 other winners and it disappeared. Did not get any gold and wasted lots of my own gold bars that I had purchased through out. No more, after that I stopped buying completely.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?