Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you beat Level 8794. Used3 flying saucer boosters, & 170 extra moves, but the solid squares immediately come back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This level is NOT possible with just 15 moves. I HAVE WATCHED MANY VIDEOS of others passing it. None have had as few moves as I am getting. So Frustrating
Sorry, don't know how to do this. I am typing this question on my desktop, Candy Crush is loaded on my phone.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 8794 ?