Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone passed this level without buying boosters or extra moves? This level is impossible and Im on the verge of deleting candy crush as its soo boring.
Please can the developers investigate. V frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks v much for the advice
Impossible level
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . I use Ufo booster to completed . I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.