Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Unable to redeem king eGift card. I have printed copy of the Card information and get a not valid message trying to redeem. Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BruceBerg🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please go to this web page and see if it works --> https://store.king.com/redeem
If it still did not work, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. Please let me know which device you are using, and I can suggest the steps you will have to follow🍫🍫
When I enter the card number and pin, I get a not valid message. Help!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here