Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it that some days it says I have 5 full lives, and other days I have 8 full lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @minnajπ€ A Warm Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am assuming that the testing for the group you are in must be over and it was moved on to other group of players!!
But, let me see if I can find any other informationποΈ
I started getting 8 full lives after I hit the 10,000 mark. This has been in effect for a couple of weeks at least. Now suddenly today it's back down to 5. Does that mean I was once in the test group and now I no longer am?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Everyone who has the extra live feature in the game belongs to the test group. Since this feature belongs to the test group, not everyone will get this feature in his game.