Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got kicked out again… I’m wondering if it’s an issue with my phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think it is an issue with your phone @disgruntledplayer. My game crashes on a regular if not daily basis. My device only crashes when I am playing Candy Crush and does not crash with any other app, so the fault is plainly with King.
If you check some of the posts on here you will see a lot of people complaining about the game crashing just as they win the last level required to complete their Candy Royale, or after watching adverts.
You will not get a satisfactory answer here though as the 'official' response just blames your wifi connection.