Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After 12 years of playing this game as relief from PTSD, (and past level 11,000 with 220 straight wins in tournaments) I’m deleting it. I let a friend use my phone to play and they bought lives (and gave me the money). I wouldn’t have purchased and now I lost all the bonus spins etc. I’ll start spending my time doing something useful due to how they treat loyal players