Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My camera is missing in my profile and I can’t change my picture. I’m forced to use an avatar.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Babyface29🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You are right! The Camera icon is missing for some players on their Apple devices! But, it is still intact on Android devices! This issue was reported for the game team to look into!
But, like you said, if you are logged into the game through Kingdom account, you can log into King website --> https://www.king.com/games, and change the picture.
If players have only Facebook account, then, they will have to change profile picture on Facebook platform!
Thank you…but I luckily changed the picture when updating it on the king .com site and then clicking the log out button in my game profile. Crazy that this info is not readily available since I see so many have the same issue.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?