Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this a new feature on the CCS game Candy Converter?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess you must be part of the latest test group then @Tzvi_Marcu. I had it briefly then it disappeared. I never used it though.
I saw it yesterday for the first time in my game
It hasn't been around for too long @Tzvi_Marcu, so some might consider it new
It has been around since July 2023
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/410349/what-is-the-candy-converter-and-how-does-it-work/p1