Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 125 lives saved and they have disappeared from my iPad and are only showing on my iPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also wanted to add, I did restart my iPad several times and nothing has worked for me
Same thing happened to me today. Has many lives one moment and all gone the next, however like you I do have them on my phone which I don’t like playing on. Also I have sent requests for lives and am not receiving any. Did you ever get a reply that was helpful?
Now my avatar has changed on my phone?
The page where it asked me if you could use my email disappeared. Yes, you can use my email. I will mention that one day last week I noticed my avatar changed with this have something to do with it? I didn't change it when I opened the app to play it changed and I'm thinking that's maybe what removed the lives I had whatever you need to do to get them put back on my iPad because that's what I use the most play with. I would appreciate it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here