Options
    Team Yeti - Because who can resist that lovable face and sheer power? πŸ’ͺ

Great work both teams πŸ€—

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,215 Level 5
    Options
    Team Tiffi - Strategy and sweetness are the keys to victory! 🧠🍬

Congratulations to Team Yeti! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

You guys really crushed on so many sweet blue alpines, I couldn't even imagine the progress was so amazing! β›·οΈπŸ¬πŸ­β˜ΊοΈ

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

Congratulation team YettiπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 544 Level 3
    Options

I voted for Team Tiffi, because Denize's family is clearly behind her for a few reasons: 1) They clearly like the pink snowboards and yellow-ish suits, the latter which remind them of the sweet fizz of lemonade. 2) Mr. Dragon, Izzy's husband, is always looking to repay our heroine for getting his Lemonade Lake filled up again way back in episode 3 in 2012. Lastly, 3) it's the Year of the Dragon and they clearly want Tiffi to have a taste of their power and fighting spirit.

Dragons rule!!!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,113 Candy Moderator
    Options

Congratulations to both teams! I know all players worked hard for their teams and hopefully were rewarded with some goodies along the way!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,748 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Team Yeti - Because who can resist that lovable face and sheer power? πŸ’ͺ

Hi @QueenB

• What did you love the most about the Winter Games? Team support, help, tips and encouragement, not only for our own teams but each others in the Community.
    • What could we do better in future events? Better rewards. It would be a kind gesture from the Studio to give the losing team something for their great effort. Rewards tiered - bigger rewards for each qualified group in a team. (I am not good at explaining, maybe someone could explain better than me) Example: I made it to the finals, I did not win, however we all would have got a UFO booster no matter how far we got in the contest. Those that got to the final should have more in the way of rewards than those that made it to the semi's and qualifying.
    • Any memorable moments or achievements you'd like to share? Yes, my friend @rebelchild (team Tiffi) passed over 300 levels! 😍 Congratulations my lovely and on winning! πŸ€—πŸ’œCongratulations to everyone here that participated πŸ€—

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,444 Level 5
    Options

❀️ Thanks for mentioning my achievement. I'm sure for many players this is a weekly achievement every week, but for me this was huge as I'm not a top super player

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?