Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I add gift card
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Amy @AmyT123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you still experiencing issue with adding the gift card to your account?
We were alerted today about this issue and informed that Facebook is investigating it. If I have any updates, I will get back to you👍️
I'm trying to add a gift card to my account. It won't let me do it through facebook. I have changed my password and when I tried the new one, it won't accept it. I have added a gift card before and never had any trouble.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here