Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change my back to my friends only on cc? I know longer see any of my friends progress just strangers/bots. I am aware cc is a worldwide game but started playing with my fb friends and would like that back please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . All players in the game are real players. All players do not play daily or are inactive for some periods.Some players haven't saved their game via Facebook or by creating a King account, these players appear in the game as 'Player' and with a random character from any of the King games.
Please also check this page