Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is from my second family account.
I didn't but but for the first time I was tempted.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow look at the new one. They have actually added some boosters. They are trying to get me. Lol.
I honestly was shocked at the price with 24 hours of boosters. It amazed me that they would offer those boosters. I controlled myself and didn't buy. I know what happens when you make a purchase. 😆
Wow, that really is a tempting offer! King must be getting desperate to get some money off you....