Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Says restart the game do not uninstall. ?? Why can't I ask for lives or give them ?? Nothing wrong with my connection. It worked one day now it doesn't. Very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish that helped though but no still no access.
This is all I see when I try and ask for lives or access the store. It's this way in or off WiFi or if I re toggle my data. Nothing changes. In on 143rd level and to not be able to ask friends for lives or even access the shop it's rather annoying
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here