Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Chocolate box will not allow me to continue with game. The word continue will not light up. I have restarted phone numerous times also checked updates. Need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can’t get to settings as chocolate box is blocking main menu
I can’t get to setting as this chocolate box is blocking all other ideas
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact