Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a Saturday promotion package and they didn't give me what I bought. How do I fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Contact the Google playstore for a refund. Check out the first page of this link.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
I purchased sunday sale but did not get boosters
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!