Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play your game Candy Crush, i always get ripped off when I play the game.or when I play. I’m planning to report your company to the police or any
federal authorities. And shut your game down and warn people about your business.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good luck with that! I suggest you stop playing instead. Much less trouble.
My comment is that you’re ripping off your game player’s and me . And I’m going to make a full complaint against you and your app company.