Hi,
Hi,
This is the second time in the last couple weeks that I’ve had to write in about not being able to pass a level. I don’t understand why the developers make the levels impossible to pass without hundreds of lives or purchasing moves/ boosters. It seems like the developers just want you to spend money on boosters and I don’t think game should be designed that way.
I understand making levels difficult and challenging and there’s nothing wrong with that but impossible to pass is problematic. I’ve searched the community forum and YouTube and I have not seen anybody pass level 9715 with 26 moves matter-of-fact the video that’s posted in the community forum had 35 moves and used all but 2. The videos on YouTube had at least 30 moves and people were posting under those videos about how hard it was to pass with 30 moves so lowering it to 26 seems very counterintuitive. Obviously I’m a huge fan of the game and I’ve been playing for a very long time which is why I’ve progressed so much but I’m not in a position to spend money on boosters. It’s just really frustrating that the developers are making these levels impossible. If I could find one video with somebody passing in 26 moves and no boosters, that would be one thing, but it just does not exist. I have a very challenging job and I have use this game as my stress reliever but now it seems to be causing more stress.
Anyway, I just feel frustrated that the developers are designing these levels to be impossible. I don’t mind losing several lives, and being challenged, but spending days or weeks trying to pass a level is just crazy to me.
thanks,
jessica