Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I switched phones and all the lives received fromy friends disappeared π
I saved my progress before I switched, but my lives are not there. How can I restore this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Soooooooo, just like that I lose the 40+ lives sent to me by friends???
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device,or switch phone. which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device