Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no booster ans no money
it’s an impossible Level for me
please I need advices ans help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you but it doesn’t help me
I thons I’ll stop to play CC il’s not funny
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This level very challenging. I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback