Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I literally just started a "race" played one level won it on the first try and yet when it shows me the leader board someone has already finished the race. That is not physically possible. And is there anyway to play without doing the races
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a few ongoing problems with the Episode Race @Sissy2014. One is not receiving the gold for winning, another is always finishing last immediately after starting a Race and another is is automatically winning the Race after starting one.
I have always wondered whether or not a player with the last issue could appear in someone's Race as this what I think has happened to you.
As you say it is not possible for one player to complete an Episode in the same time as it takes another player to complete one level on the first try. Because of this I believe your game must include the results of a player that could automatically win an Episode Race without playing.
I would say contact Player Support, but I am not convinced they can do anything about your issue.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team