Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get more lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some of us have work patterns that mean we have no spare time for a few days, so I get to play about 20 minutes some days and could play for an hour or more on my day off, which was why collecting lives was great, now any lives I have been given seem to disappear. I had 42 lives last night, only 3 in the box this morning...annoying.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please sent request to other players