Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I fix ? How do I combine accounts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for confusion, it’s Candy crush soda saga. I’m updating app now
Hello @cheerio5🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Just to clarify.... Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?
Because, in the opening post, you said "Candy Crush Saga"! But in above comment, you said Candy Crush Soda saga!
Hence, need to make sure🍫🍫
i use an iPad to play Candy Crush Soda Saga. I have 1 account. I was confused when a screen appeared about having another account. I signed in and regained my level but lost my 500 plus day .
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?