Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t click any of the buttons
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is what keeps showing up. I have tried restarting and shutting down but still not working.
Same problem …ugh!
why is there a timer in the top right
I logged out and back in and i still can accept lives
Doesn’t help and I’m not getting lives. Says there’s a connection problem.
I’m on level 5538 i’m scared to log out i’m not sure of my PW and do not want to lost my level. Someone requested a life and it did let me check that box.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime please force closed the Apps and Log in again