Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to use some points I had with Google and I need to know how to use it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how can I use my google credit for candy crush
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
King games do not have any Play Points feature in the game.
If you are referring to Google Play Points that you use with your Google Play account in all in-app purchases on Android devices, then please contact Google Play Support for help.