Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How about we could chat with our friends in our friends list while playing the game? Would be lovely.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Personally I am not sure it would be lovely to allow total strangers to chat with you, but that is just my opinion.
Unfortunately @uguzdag the idea of a chat function has been suggested many times before, so this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please add your vote to the existing idea that I have linked below
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/354268/add-chat-box-in-the-game/p1