Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does not update....I've won 2 today...
Your app needs some work...
You prizes are getting smaller for winning....sad I think I'll quot this game
I spend alot of money on this game
Mary Harris
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I will give this feedback to the game team , Your dedication to playing the game for a long time is fantastic. Please also put your good idea Here