Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got to level 11,000, and got my 11,000 banner. However, when I got to around 11,200 the banner changed back to 10,000, and has stayed like that even though I am now on level 11,578. Do I have to ask King to fix this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for that - I tried it and it worked! Still worried about how flaky this is if it happened just like that.
Well that is an odd one @shall10 I don't think I have read about this happening before. The normal advice for when a banner doesn't update is to replay the Milestone level. Your issue is different in that you have had the banner and it has then disappeared. Please try completing level 11,000 again just in case this method still works for you.