Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see that you can accumulate extra moves in Candy Crush Saga, but when I try to use them, I can't. What do you have to do to use the extra moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that you can pay for extra moves with the gold bars. But these are extra moves that are added each time when you can't complete a level. Once a message popped up and said to use the extra moves to complete the level, but when I click on the icon that says "extra moves", nothing happens. This has nothing to do with the ones that you can buy with your gold bars.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Extra moves generally need to be payed for with gold in Candy Crush saga. Anyone getting free extra moves by watching ads was lucky to get these ads.