Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
Again at last race I didn't received my 25 golds. The game shows me that I will recieve and then nothing happens.
The golds still are just 7…
Could you help me?
Thank you in advance!
Sincerely regards,
V
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry to hear about this but did this happen just now?
Sometimes there can be some delay on paying out the Gold Bars so can you try closing the game app, open it gain and see if that helps?