Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been trying to beat this level for days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to use those colour bombs from the dispensor to hit colour bombs into candies the same colour as the frog. That is the only way to charge the frog up once it is in the top row. Then move the frog next to the skull. I see on your screenshot the colour bomb is next to a green candy but the frog is orange. I would match the three green candies above the colour bomb, this will bring down the orange candy. Then hit the colour bomb into the orange and it should charge up the frog. Then move the frog to the space top left by that skull. You need to keep repeating this, always moving the frog to where the skull moved to.
I don’t know why I can’t get any help with 8041 I have watched tube videos, etc. and I still can’t get my dragons loose with my frogs I don’t. I don’t know how to do it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take a screenshot level 8041?