Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Hungry Hatching game. I dont receive the free boosters after completing the levels. It’s been happening since last weekend.
I also dont get those rewards where I can watch the adds to receive free boosters and extra moves. Why is this happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And one more thing that's just SAD
You guys when we have issues you come to hear then you go somewhere else and nothing gets fixed. I beat the game and you didn't even give me a gift or a free game not even a Yahoo what up with that ? I played every game right to no more games and you think I would get something.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact