Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game always crashes, freezes when I open it. I then have to delete all data in the app menu and restart the game. I've already tried your tips but it doesn't help. My system is Android 14, Redmi 12.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It always stops shortly after I press play. All apps and systems are up to date, there is over 47 GB free.
Hello @Onyx666🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I need few clarifications please...
Is the game crashing as soon as you hit "Play"?
Or is it crashing after game map screen appears or when you try to play an event / level?
Can you check how much storage you have on your device? Does your phone software and the Candy Crush Saga App are on latest version?
THX, I have tried all of the tips, but nothing works.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. In the meantime please check this page Here