Gold bars 😌

Options
bajisan24
bajisan24 Posts: 2 Newbie

I need gold bars for some reason 😭 i really need it 🌼🥇🥇🥇🥇yeahhhhhhhh like I need extra moves but can't

Comments

• nomi10
    nomi10 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here...I started playing it after 6 yrs again after lvl 4100 n I hv no booster or lives or gold...no videos come on mygsme which is very unfair...theyshould treat everyone equally n gv everyone videos to watch for boosters...how to play without boosters

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,991 Legend
    Options

Hi @nomi10 Candy Crush is hugely different fromt he game it was six years ago and in my opinion no, it is not possible to enjoy playing this game without boosters. Every player now gets a different game with different events than other players, it has become "bespoke". Please don't get envious of other players who get videos to watch for free boosters, it's just a matter of luck which test group King place you in. My recommendation for you would be to start a fresh game at level 1. Coming back to level 4100 after six years is pointless. At this level range you can't play without boosters. All the earlier levels have been changed since you played them, and King do give new players boosters and you might even get ads in your game. Log out of the game and start a new game. It's quite enjoyable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?