Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why won’t an ad let me go back to my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Ad does not finish so no way of going back to where I left off.
National Floors Direct
Thank you for replying back @zal296🤗
I will report to our Candy Community In-charge and see what they say!
They will advice me on whether you will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and it is something that needs to be reported to the game Studio.
Please bear with me till tomorrow as none of the Kingsters at work as this is night for them!
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
There is no x on the screen so it stays on
Hello @zal296🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I need a clarification please... what do you mean by the Ad is not letting you go back to the game?
Is the screen freezing on you OR you do not see the X button to close the Ad? By any chance, do you have a screenshot of the Ad after it has ended?
I want to know why when I’m watching the ad for national floors direct and it ends it just sits there and won’t let me go back to my game