Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where has the part , where you get 10 mins free time for 10 coins if you don’t beat the level . Candy crush seems to take away all the good bits it had offered . It’s so annoying. We spend enough !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry @footie1 I am not sure what you are referring to. The only features I am aware of for when you fail a level is an advert for 6 moves and a UFO, or extra moves for ten gold bars. I don't recall ever being offered ten minutes of lives.