Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can't purchase gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to help @MaeMhaye there is actually a way of you accessing the Play Store, but it involves you having to sideload the app which can be problematic.
Just search on Petal Search for Huawei Play Store and you will find many an APK download. Note that personally I wouldn't do this as APK aren't always available from reputable app providers.
Yup! How sad🥺 by the way thank you I appreciate your response 🥰
Yup! How sad🥺
Hello @MaeMhaye are you using a Huawei device? Huawei devices can't access the Play Store due to the US Trade ban.