Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can I prevent the sound being off when I return to Candy Crush after it was minimized?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any assistance on this issue please?
Thank you very much for replying back and providing the details @meryl123🤗
I will report to our Candy Community In-charge and find out what you can do to fix the issue.
They all are at home as it is already for them. Please wait till tomorrow to hear back from me🍫🍫
I am playing the app version on my laptop (I downloaded from Microsoft online store). The sound works fine until I minimize the game, when I go back to it, the sound won't work even though it looks like it is still on. I have to close the game and go back in to get the sound to work again.
Hello @meryl123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you playing the App version OR on Facebook Browser?
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue? When you come back to the game, is the sound being muted, when you set it to "low"?
On laptop Windows 11
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?